Protect Christmas Tree from Dog


The needles of a Christmas tree can be a choking hazard for dogs.The water in the tree stand can be a drowning hazard. The lights on the tree can be a fire hazard.


 If your dog eats a Christmas tree needle, it is important to contact your vet immediately.


 By following these tips, you can help keep your dog safe around Christmas trees and enjoy the holiday season together.


If you think your dog has ingested any part of the Christmas tree, it is important to see a vet immediately.


Avoid using decorations that are small or easily breakable, as these could be a choking hazard for your dog.


Always supervise your dog when they are near the Christmas tree, and never leave them alone with it.


This page attachment provides more detailed information on how to keep your Christmas tree safe from your dog.

Signs of Dying Dog with Diabetes