Pets often swallow items like toys, clothing, or small objects, which can lead to serious health issues.
Look for symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, and changes in appetite as signs of foreign body ingestion.
If your pet ingests a foreign object, seek veterinary help immediately. Delay can lead to complications.
Your vet may use X-rays, ultrasounds, or other tests to identify the location and nature of the ingested object.
Treatment varies based on the object's size and location. Surgery might be necessary to remove the foreign body.
Keep small objects, strings, and harmful items out of your pet's reach to prevent accidental ingestion.
Knowing the risks and taking quick action ensures your pet's safety. Don't hesitate to seek professional help.