Chlorine is a chemical compound that is used to disinfect water. It is commonly used in swimming pools to kill harmful bacteria and viruses.
Chlorine is generally considered safe for pets in small amounts.
Chlorine can irritate your pet's skin, especially if they have sensitive skin.
Chlorine can irritate your pet's eyes, especially if they get it in their eyes.
If your pet ingests chlorine, it can cause stomach upset, including vomiting and diarrhea.
Chlorine levels are typically highest in the morning and after heavy use. It is best to keep your pet out of the pool during these times.
Rinse your pet off with clean water after swimming